1. Heat ¼ cup of oil in a big pan at medium heat. Add half of the garlic and chili until garlic
2. Season shrimp with salt, separate half and add half to the pan for approximately one minute on either side; transfer shrimp with oil to a bowl.
3. Repeat the process with the other batch of shrimp, oil, garlic and chili.
4. Return the first batch of shrimp to the pan, mixing everything well. Season if necessary with salt to taste.
5. Serve with bread and add parsley as garnish for a better presentation.
Garlic Shrimp with Chile de Árbol
½ cup of olive oil
2 tbs Terana Chopped Garlic
1 tbs Terana Minced Chile de Arbol
1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
1 tbs Terana Parsley
Toasted sliced baguette
Salt to taste